1. Upgrade to new NHibernate dll.
2. Erased classes: ClassQueryCondition, HQLQuery, DataGraphQuery. These 3 classes are corporate level classes not NHibernate's. They were using some features of NH 1.0.2 that was not present in newer versions.
3. Using "NHibernate.Criterion" instead of "NHibernate.Expression" namespace. For example in case of "NHibernate.Expression.Expression.Eq". This change caused about 440 replacements.
4. Erasing or commenting anything using "DataGraphQuery" (corporate level class).
5. Replacements like "NHibernate.Expression.Eq" => "NHibernate.Criterion.Expression.Eq". This caused about 400 replacements.
6. Related configurations in app.config's and web.config's changed to this:
Server=****;Database=****;Integrated Security=False;User ID=***; password=***;
7. In all .hbm files replaced "