In order to complete/update this translations, I as a 2 year OTRS user decided to translate/update OTRS core framework and its modules. I used translation files that I have downloaded from CVS at 2009, 21 June. And now list of works I have done:
OTRS core framework (fa.pm):
- ~130 new entries (there is ~1600 entries totally)
- ~15 translation corrections related to words "stat", "role", and "lock"
- 2 correction of Persian letter "ARABIC LETTER FARSI YEH", U+06CC
- ~130 correction of ZWNJ character mostly in words that include HA (ها)
- ~25 correction of Persian (Farsi) numeric characters like "۰۱۲۳۴۵۶۷۸۹"
Modules translated to Persian (Farsi):
- All module translations are based on German versions.
- My primary translations could be found here.
- I have sent back these translations to internationalization mailing list and don’t know when they will check-in them to CVS.
- If anyone find any wrong translation, please let me know.
- I have done this with the help of my friend Masoud Ramezani
- I used FARDIS project to do some tasks in this process.
- CVS address of above modules are based on Farsi versions. So if they don’t work, please replace "fa" with "de" or "en" in their URLs.